Sprint Pro 5-6 Service & Calibration Year 5
All inclusive FGA Service, DPD drop off included, 2-day Service and calibration turnaround, DPD next day express return At Crowcon, we understand that your flue gas analyser in an essential part of your tool kit. By coming direct to Crowcon, you can benefit from our fast all-inclusive service turnar
All inclusive FGA Service, DPD drop off included, 2-day Service and calibration turnaround, DPD next day express return
At Crowcon, we understand that your flue gas analyser in an essential part of your tool kit. By coming direct to Crowcon, you can benefit from our fast all-inclusive service turnaround for your Sprint series device.
- Flue gas analysers will drift out of calibration over time – Crowcon can adjust the device back to the manufactured specification before returning it as accurate as the day it was purchased.
- Fixed price all-inclusive servicing ensures you will know the full cost of ownership before you buy
- Once calibrated, your device is returned with it’s calibration report.
What’s included in our all-inclusive service?
- DPD drop off service to send your analyser to us
- Inspection, test and calibration of the device with a guaranteed 2 working days or less turnaround
- Parts and labour on all in warranty replaceable parts
- A fully traceable calibration report to confirm analyser performance
- Return trackable next day DPD delivery
Guaranteed 2 working day or less turnaround from when we receive the analyser
- Day 0 – Send the device to us by dropping off at a DPD drop point – all required documentation to facilitate this is provided immediately after the service has been purchased
- Day 1-2 – Device serviced, calibrated and dispatched on a next day delivery
- Day 2-3 – Device delivered back to customer
This offer is only available via online direct service purchases
Additional charges may apply in the following situations:
- If a device is sent in on an incorrect type of service, e.g a device is sent in for a years 1-4 service and upon inspection it requires the year 5 service
- If a device misses a years service and is then sent in the following year e.g it is 2 years or more since the last calibration
- Non warranty defects are discovered requiring additional parts to rectify
There are no reviews yet.