Thank you for becoming a valued Anton by Crowcon customer. Our focus is to deliver innovative high quality products and services to today’s HVAC engineers. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and look forward to hearing from you.Company Information
Registered office address:
Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd,
172 Brook Drive,
Company Registration Number: 00978878
VAT Number: GB 194 2701 59 Sales
Orders can be placed with us direct over phone, email or via our new E-Commerce online platform.
- Sales telephone and email ordering is open Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 and is subject to delivery charges
- Our E-commerce platform is available for sales orders 24/7 and includes free express delivery for orders over £100
Sales Telephone: 01235 557780
Sales Quote Request Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Orders Email: email@example.com
E-Commerce online address: www.shop.crowcon.comService Bookings
Service bookings can be placed with us direct over phone, email or via our new E-Commerce online platform
- Service telephone and email booking is open Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 Booking via these methods will require you to arrange the shipment of product to us or use our premium collection and return service for an additional charge.
- Our E-commerce platform is available for Service bookings 24/7 and features DPD express drop off and DPD express return delivery at no extra charge
Service Booking Telephone: 01235 557780
Service Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Commerce online address: www.shop.crowcon.com Technical Support
We have a dedicated team of Anton by Crowcon specialists ready to assist you with any Technical Support enquiries direct over phone
Technical support lines are open Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
Technical Support Telephone: 01235 557780 Returns
You have the right to cancel your order and request return & refund within a period of 7 working days. The period of 7 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain goods that we sell, for example, items made to order and/or calibration services.
- You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing by email within the period of 7 working days.
- We will assign a returns number and provide all necessary returns paperwork which must be completed and included with your returned goods.
- Our full returns policy can be viewed here: Returns Policy
Returns Email: email@example.com Warranty
To return items under warranty please contact our technical support team in the first instance and if required, use the weblinks below to return your unit under warranty
Complete the Warranty Claim Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
.Once received we will provide you with a returns number (eg SERV001234) and and DPD express drop off details to facilitate the return free of charge.
Your product will be assessed by our experienced warranty team and, where possible, brought back to working order. If repair is not possible, then we will replace it with the same model, or discuss an alternative with you.
We aim to turnaround warranty claims and assessments within 2 working days of the receipt of goods. Marketing
For all marketing support enquiries please contact our marketing team via email
Marketing Email: email@example.com